Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tabanero Hot Sauce Review and Wings

IMG_5331 (800x533) (800x533)
We love a little spice in our life which is why I love trying new products like these. The added bonus of Tabanero being 100% all-natural, meeting the criteria of being vegan, gluten-free, and non-vinegar based is also a huge plus. If the name sounds familiar you may have seen it in Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville restaurants or in one of 4,000 restaurants nationwide.
January 22nd may be National Hot Sauce Day, but with Super Bowl and summer right around the corner you really aren’t going to want to pass up grabbing a bottle of this stuff, not to mention for everyday use.
I really enjoyed the Original flavor. You get that great subtle hot sauce flavor you know and love without being too overpowering. We’ll be using this again on taco night tomorrow, I can’t wait!
tabanero-original-single_large
My favorite was their new flavor the Tabanero Agave Sweet and Spicy. I honestly don’t know if I would have grabbed this off the shelf originally, but OMG after trying it it really changed my mind on branching out. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to try it on then remembered with Super Bowl coming up it would be great on some wings.
tabanero-agave-sweet_spicy-single_1024x1024-new_a4f8a236-4213-48c6-8e6f-de726fe4331c_large
I fried up some crispy wings then coated them with the sauce and bam you are done and ready to party. Just as the name implies, there’s a sweetness to it, but not too much, just enough to balance out the heat. It really is a perfect marriage of flavor!!
IMG_5335 (800x533) (800x533)IMG_5338 (800x533) (800x533)IMG_5336 (533x800) (533x800)
To learn more as well as their other flavors, check out their website HERE. They also have a great section full of recipes (click HERE), not to mention a discount coupon if you order from their site. I can’t wait to try some stuff now that I have the base flavors down.
footer-logo
Disclaimer: 2 bottles of Tabanero Hot Sauce have been provided by LB PR for this Review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


No comments:

Post a Comment